1. We centered our lives around church. My husband got baptized, we got sealed, life is grand. Have questions about the LDS religion? Just ask :-)
2. My baby girl E finally started eating solid food and moved into her crib in the nursery. Mommy loves sleep! She still breastfeeds a few times a day (20 months and counting, WOOT!) but I get sleep and I'm a happy camper.
3. A started preschool. He's so smart and utterly fantastic. But he's 3 now. Ick. Let's fast forward a year, shall we?
4. My photography took off! Yes, I'm a full on business, complete with repeat clients, a Facebook fan page and all that fun stuff. I LOVE it. It's hard sometimes, balancing a marriage, a home, 2 toddlers and a business, but it helps us, it helps me and it's fun to learn.
5. Um... I only have 4 noteworthy items to talk about, but I need a nice round number (5s are round, okay?) so number 5 will be that my awesomeness increased by 300%, and that's all you need to know.
"Never underestimate the power of an awesome woman" -Me