Now I know you're saying to yourself, "Wow. This is quite possibly the epitome of first world problems right here. I think I'm going to hurl."
I don't care. I am doing this. And it's going to be a big deal... if I survive.
Here are my goals for the month...
1. Survive (most important)
2. Read Les Mis again
3. Finish the quiet book I started ages ago
4. Finish Erin's blanket
5. Finish Liam's blanket
6. Clean the ceilings (don't ask)
7. Make lots of keepsake art projects with the kids
8. Do a family photo shoot
9. Move erin into the 3rd bedroom and move the office downstairs
10. Save up $500 for a lawn mower and professional carpet cleaning
That's doable, right? We'll see...
Now for the "rules". I will only check facebook ONCE per day. I will spend no more than 30 minutes doing things that aren't necessary online. I can use the internet for banking and to find recipes I already have saved. I can use the internet to play music (pandora). And I can use it for my job. But that's it.
See you July 1st :-)